Your Health Starts With Us.
Home Visiting Medical Providers.
Adult & Geriatric Primary Care Medicine.
Preventive Care Is Our Goal.
We will see you at home, at work
or by virtual (phone or computer).
Meet Evillo Domingo, MD
Board Certified Adult and Gerontologist Physician.
Special interest in Palliative & Hospice Care.
After graduating from medical school in the Philippines, Evillo practiced medicine for four years as a general surgeon before emigrating to the USA in 1985. As he worked toward obtaining his privileges to practice medicine in the USA he worked as a chemist at Lederle Pharmaceutical (now owned by Pfizer). He subsequently entered Family Medicine residency at Genesys Regional Medical Center and McLaren Regional Medical Center in Michigan from 1996 to 1998.
Upon successful completion of his residency he moved his family to Ohio and joined Mercy Health as an outpatient and inpatient Family Medicine physician. In 2006 he also became the medical director for The Willows at Willard (a nursing home) until he formally retired from Mercy Health in 2017. With his son Carlo they established their own visiting medical practice (Zigma) in order to fulfill their shared dream of creating a truly compassionate medical service that caters to the many unmet medical needs of our country’s aging homebound population.
It has been a long journey for Evillo from his humble beginning in the Philippines, and to the personal and professional successes he has found in this country. He feels that it was his “...destiny to be in America...proud and blessed to be living in this great country.”
When he is not caring for patients he greatly enjoys vegetable gardening, cooking, and spending quality time with his family. To this day he takes pride in ensuring that his medical knowledge remains up-to-date by regularly reading medical journals and attending several medical conferences each year. Of course he also enjoys going to the movies and binge watching on Netflix with his wife Josephine.
When people ask what his life mission is his answer is always “...taking care of my family and my patients. They are my top priorities”.
Meet Carlo Domingo, NP-FPA
Johns Hopkins University Trained and Board Certified
Adult/Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner. Special Interest in Palliative/Hospice & Complex Wound Care.
After graduating from nursing school in 2007, Carlo commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the U.S. Army. He served as an active duty nurse in a medical-oncology unit before graduating from a specialty course in Intensive Care.
As a Captain he was assigned to a medical/surgical intensive care unit before deploying to Afghanistan in 2011 as an officer-in-charge (OIC) and trauma nurse with a specialized Forward Surgical Team (FST). Before resigning his commission in 2015, he was a nurse case manager in a Wounded Warrior Transition Brigade (WTB) coordinating the outpatient care of wounded soldiers. Carlo then attended Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland and completed a master of science in nursing specializing in Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP) with an emphasis on Primary Care.
Carlo is an avid long distance hiker who on several occasions completed the medieval European pilgrimage known as the Camino-de-Santiago (“The Walk of Saint James”) across northern Spain. He also has hiked entire sections of the Appalachian Trail in Maryland, Virginia, and New Hampshire. When he is not hiking, camping, or traveling abroad he enjoys the quiet time spent with his rescue dog Maui -- a rumbustious yet loving Pit bull/Terrier breed. Despite his adventurous spirit, Carlo is a homebody who prefers watching a movie, listening to music, listening to an audiobook or podcast, or tinkering with his classic car.
He places tremendous value on his family and friends. He is the oldest of three and the only boy. His middle sister is a former U.S. Army physician and is a neurologist. His youngest sister is with special needs and the darling of the family.
Why Zigma Visiting Physician?
Your health is our priority. We are a dedicated father and son team without the bureaucracy common in hospital owned medical practices.
Carlo and Evillo are in the business of improving your quality of life.
Your in-person visit happens in the comfort of your own home or your place of work. Telehealth (via Zoom, FaceTime etc.) is also an option as long as it is appropriate for you health concern(s).
Your course of treatment will never be just about assigning a diagnosis, testings, and medications; it will be about helping you reach the highest quality of life. We do this by actively listening and understanding your personal goals so we can tailor a plan-of-care that will be created with you in mind.
"Carlo Domingo is a compassionate, courteous and reliable provider. He is very knowledgeable and provides amazing care. I have never experienced anyone with such passion and sincere qualities like Carlo. Amazing person with a huge heart! I will continue to seek his expertise." - Denise
"Carlo Domingo is a very fine health care provider. He provides service I have never experienced before. He is a very smart nurse practitioner. My experience in this past year has been extensive. I have needed medical attention a lot & through some scary times, Carlo was always quick to help me, calm me & take action to make me well and again. I call him Dr at times because he has a level of knowledge that is no different than some of the best Drs I’ve had that are now retired. He is kind and really cares about his patients. So yes, I would highly recommend Carlo Domingo for your health care needs." - Sandra
"Carlo is the most caring and compassionate Dr I have ever encountered. He is my Mother’s Dr age 97, and I believe he is the reason for her longevity. He is a wonderful listener and “doubles” as a therapist. Grateful and Thankful..." - Rita
1) A medical home visit (or in your place of work or virtual) by one of our board-certified and caring medical providers. A visit may be for acute/urgent health concerns (non-emergency), management of chronic diseases, wound management, pain management, and annual physicals. In essence, we become your Primary Care Provider (PCP) or as a supplement to your existing PCP in the event that you find it difficult to travel to the clinic.
2) Comprehensive medical exam in the comfort of your home; which may include orders for blood tests, urine tests, COVID swab, radiological imaging, medication prescription, and/or specialty referral. Intravenous fluid hydration is available if appropriate for your care. Traveling laboratory (blood, urine, swabs) and imaging (X-ray, Ultrasound, EKG, Cardiac Echo) services come to your home. (Non-portable advanced imaging such as CT and MRI are referred to outside imaging facilities close to your home or your choice of facility/hospital).
3) The ability to directly reach your medical provider for any questions or concerns over text messaging, phone call, video or email.
4) New prescriptions and renewals sent electronically to your pharmacy of choice during your visit. Medical cannabis certification for those who qualify in the management of their chronic disease(s) (ie. chronic pain, cancer-related pain, nerve pain, headaches, appetite stimulation etc.).
5) Application of amniotic graft tissue for accelerated healing of chronic wounds present for >30 days (ie. diabetic, venous, surgical, pressure wounds etc.), negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) etc.
6) If appropriate, a referral to any home-health nursing agencies for at-home skilled nursing, wound care, physical therapy, occupation therapy, and speech therapy.